Wednesday 12 September 2012

Choco no more

I need to wean myself off chocolate. I make too many cakes and bakes with chocolate. I need to branch out and try some completely different recipes.

I know why I rely on chocolate so much - and not just because I blummin love the stuff - but it's because it's so easy to knock a chocolate something up. There's always chocolate powder in the cupboard, so no other ingredients are required. It means I don't need to go to the shops for other ingredients.

But enough is enough! Project 'Don't bake anything else made with chocolate' begins NOW!


As we are moving house next week (ARGH!) I have been sorting out some cooking magazines and finding lots of recipes I need to try. Lime and ginger cake, blackberries, lemon, raspberries....No chocolate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, hints, tips, and anything else!