Tuesday 15 February 2011

Frazzled

Not much quilting doing at the moment, although I have three projects in progress. Boyf and I have just signed for a house to rent together - scream! So excited, but also feeling somewhat overwhelmed. Have spent the day nervous and on the verge of tears, which is so unlike me that everyone at work has been quite shocked. I bought chocachino cakes from M&S to cheer me up, which helped a tad.

The personal trainer at the gym admitting he'd told me the wrong day, and that our session was actually tomorrow, didn't help matters. I tried to stay and do a workout, but all my motivation disappeared and I slunk off home (slunk, that's a good underused word).

So, three baby quilts, a tonne of packing, and a moving date are all looming over my shoulders. EEK.

One of the quilts has a white/red/orange/mint green theme - check out the Next stuff the mother-to-be has decked the nursery out in, and wants the quilt to match: http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/baby-boutique/nursery/9/

In the meantime, Nestle After Eight mints count as a viable food source, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, hints, tips, and anything else!