Tuesday 15 January 2013

New year, new favourite kitchen thing

It's a new year, we're all trying to be "the new you" when all we really want to be is a bit thinner... But with the new year comes new things. My favourite new thing in the kitchen is most definitely:

Kenco Millicano Wholebean Instant.

Yes, really. I love it. It really is as good as they tell you on those annoying adverts, with the horny parents in the kitchen and the mother in a dressing gown running to school to snatch her pot out of the grasp of the harvest festival.

Smooth, rich, it's delicious. It might even be a bit better than what my espresso machine churns out bell. Maybe not, but it's really nice. Anyone wondering what to get me for Christmas? (A bit early I know - or a bit late?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, hints, tips, and anything else!